The health and wellness of our customers and neighbours is our top priority, so we have updated our protocols to align with Government guidelines. While being mindful to the safety of our community.
COVID 19 SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED, DURING COVID WALK-INS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
SHAMPOO, BEARD TRIM AND SHAVE SERVICES WILL BE TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE.
PREPARING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT:
1. Face masks are no longer required to attend services as indicated by the Provincial Government. However clients have the freedom to wear a mask if desired.
2. Arrive in clean clothing, with only your personal device and form of payment.
3. Accept the terms and conditions sent to you via appointment confirmation, prior to arriving at the location.
4. Haircut clients will be asked to arrive with clean, dry and/or damp hair without any styling product(s) applied.
ARRIVING AT YOUR APPOINTMENT:
1. You will be asked to confirm if you are feeling well – no fever, cough, or difficulty breathing.
2. Arrive no more than five minutes before your booked appointment, as designated waiting areas will no longer be available. You will be asked to wait outside until your service provider is ready to serve you.
3. Attend appointments alone. Friends, family members, children and/or pets will be asked to stay at home.
4. Please disinfect your hands upon arrival, using the restrooms and/or sanitation stations provided. It is advised to wash hands with clean water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
5. Outside food and/or drinks will not be permitted in the salon.
DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT:
1. Haircut clients will be provided with a protective clean cape.
2. Haircut clients may leave with wet hair, or blow-dry styled with or without product or put up, as preferred.
AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT:
1. Cashless payments will be both preferred and encouraged.
WE HAVE MANDATED THE BARBER/STYLIST :
1. Wear a mask at all times.
2. Wash their hands, before and after every appointment.
3. Clean and disinfect all tools with alcohol, before and after every appointment.
4. Clean and disinfect their chair and station, before and after every appointment.
5. Sanitize their hands throughout the service if they change tools or step away from their station at any time.
6. Stay home if they are sick and/or not feeling well.
Please also feel free to use the "Book Appointment" option of this site to book!
We are anticipating a high demand for bookings so availability will be limited even with our expanded hours.